Maptek Forge is a quarterly newsletter that includes the latest success stories that highlight how Maptek decision support technologies are helping customers to change forever the way mining is done.
From Wed 14 December 2022, Survey Mark Status Report will be directed to contact SCIMS through a new, user-friendly Customer Hub.
AIMS would like to congratulate Nam Huynh as the 2022 recipient of the AIMS Mine Surveying Prize, presented at the RMIT School of Geospatial Science 2022 Award Night and Gala Dinner.
Glencore's Mount Isa Mines deploys autonomous technology to improve survey efficiency and safety.
Hear Linda Snyman, Senior Operations Geotechnical Engineer, CMOC Northparkes Mines, describe how they conduct annual scans of a 560 m intake vent and conduct change detection analysis to assess the rate of self-mining in a failed lower section.
Oz Minerals uses Hovermap in many ways to capture data in areas that were not previously accessible to improve the efficiency and decision-making of their engineers.
- One to Many Mine Measurement Solutions
- Improving Convergence Monitoring Using LiDAR Data
- Combining Radar with Geodetic Monitoring
- Emesent Partners with Datamine
- SMIC News - May 2021
- Preservation of Survey Infrastructure (POSI) applications made easier through new Customer Hub
- Maptek Celebrates 40 Years
- SMIC News - February 2021
- Case Study: Significant State Development
- Webinar - Mungari Gold Mine Improves Stope Design
- Kiruna Mine Case Study - Fall of Ground Inspections
- SMIC News - December 2020
- SMIC News - August 2020
- SMIC News - April 2020
- SMIC News - February 2020
- Monitoring of Tailings Dams
- A Reflection on Technology Evolution
- Proximity Detection and Collision Awareness Technology
- SMIC News - December 2019
- AIMS Extends "A Life Without Limits" Program Support