From Wed 14 December 2022, Survey Mark Status Report will be directed to contact SCIMS through a new, user-friendly Customer Hub.
The Customer Hub has been live since May 2021 to submit Preservation of Survey Infrastructure (POSI) applications, trig station approvals, project data submissions, exemption applications, regulation approvals and AUSPOS submissions.
Submitting Survey mark status reports helps DCS Spatial Services update a survey mark’s status within the SCIMS database quickly and accurately. This ensures the most up to date information about a survey mark’s condition and availability for use is accessible to the industry across a variety of platforms. DCS Spatial Services has provided a service for the submission of this data and transitioning this service to the Customer Hub is the next stage.
The Customer Hub is designed to better facilitate, track, manage and streamline your requests. Submissions submitted through the Customer Hub will raise a ticket so you can monitor and track the status of your application as it is processed.
Access to the Customer Hub is free, however, users are required to create an account and individual user profile using a one-time username and password.
The Customer Hub includes:
- A single platform for customers to submit a submission, application, or approval request.
- An improved user experience featuring a modern, user-friendly interface.
- Real-time tracking where the status of any application can be viewed.
- Enhanced security delivered through a robust and secure infrastructure.
- User support with a comprehensive guide and frequently asked question responses.
The Customer Hub can be accessed via the link below.
DCS Spatial Services is committed to providing excellent customer service and continuously looks for ways to improve. For the latest news from DCS Spatial Services, visit our website https://www.spatial.nsw.gov.au/
Talk to SCIMS
Getting in touch with the SCIMS team is easy:
- Phone: 1300 211 253
- Website: https://www.spatial.nsw.gov.au/