An AIMS representative has presented at New Zealand's Otago University in promoting the career opportunities as a mine surveyor.
LEADING global mining software development company Deswik has released an innovative product designed to handle large amounts of scanned survey point data and automate the process of creating valid solids from it.
As part of the Australian Government's National Positioning Infrastructure (NPI) Capability, Geoscience Australia is leading a test project of a Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) for the Australasia region.
Glencore’s Mount Isa Mines has awarded its inaugural Tim Underhill Diversity Scholarship in Mine Surveying, in partnership with the Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors (AIMS).
Geologist Lance Steel has joined Maptek in Adelaide, bringing a specialist knowledge of underground metalliferous mining and geotechnical applications to his 3D Laser Scanning Consultant role.
- SMIC News May 2017
- Maptek Delivers Innovative Laser Scanners
- I-Site Sales Consultant wins 2017 Emerging Leader Award
- SMIC News November 2016
- Appointment of NSW Surveyor General
- New mobile 3D scanning integration
- SBQ Info - August 2016
- SMIC News August 2016
- SMIC News June 2016
- Dragline Excavation Prototype Develops 3D Vision
- DESWIK Launches New Survey Functionality
- SMIC News March 2016
- Rio Tinto to Expand Use of UAS
- Theodolite sculpture honours Gulf surveyor
- Destination Spatial QLD Minutes July 2015
- SBQ Surveying Alert
- Dial Before You Dig Events
- AIMS & QSSA meet with USQ Surveying Students
- Maptek releases I-Site Drive for fast, frequent stockpile volume reporting
- Tri-State MOU signed!