Preservation of Survey Infrastructure (POSI) applications will soon be directed to contact Survey Operations through the new DCS Spatial Services user-friendly Customer Hub.
The following information has been received from DCS Spatial Services:
The Customer Hub will also be the point at which you can submit trig station approvals, exemption applications and regulation approvals.
The Customer Hub is designed to better facilitate, track, manage and streamline your requests. Applications submitted through the Customer Hub will raise a ticket so you can monitor and track the status of your application as it is processed.
Access to the Customer Hub is free, however, users are required to create an account and individual user profile using a one-time username and password.
The new Customer Hub includes:
- A single platform for customers to submit an application.
- An improved user experience featuring a modern, user friendly interface.
- Real-time tracking where the status of any application can be viewed.
- Enhanced security delivered through a robust and secure infrastructure.
- User support with a comprehensive guide and frequently asked question responses.
We will be directing customers to use the Customer Hub where possible, however, Survey Operations approvals email Surveyor-General-Approvals@customerservice.nsw.gov.au continues to be monitored.
DCS Spatial Services is committed to providing excellent customer service and continuously looks for ways to improve. For the latest news from DCS Spatial Services, visit our website https://www.spatial.nsw.gov.au/
Talk to us
Getting in touch with the Service Delivery team is easy:
Phone: +61 02 6332 8287