The 2019 AIMS North Queensland regional seminar was held in early April at the unique location of Glencore’s Ernest Henry Mine, located 38km North East of the Cloncurry township.
A message from the NSW Surveyor General regarding the Surveyor General's Direction No 11 - Preservation of Survey Infrastructure.
After an evening of networking at one of Brisbane's top 'pubs' the Queensland subcommittee members spent the Saturday discussing keys issues confronting mine surveyors in Queensland. Each of the six members were given a highlighted topic to investigate before the meeting.
A Notice from the Board of Surveyors in 1983 still rings true. While getting prepared for his move to his new office in the McKell Building near Central Station, David Job, Director of Cadastral Integrity in the Office of the Registrar General, found the following notice from the Board of Surveyors issued in November 1983.
The XVI International Mine Surveying Congress (ISM2016) held on 12 - 16 September 2016 in Brisbane, Australia was deemed a great success. The Congress was proudly hosted by AIMS and the International Society for Mine Surveying (ISM) and was well attended by industry delegates from around the world.
- Field Notes – New Guidelines to be developed by BOSSI
- Mt Isa 2016 Seminar Review
- Communique - Proposed Legislative Changes Affecting WA Mine Surveyors
- Proposed WA Legislative Changes Affecting Mine Surveyors
- AIMS Moranbah 2016 Review
- AIMS 2016 WA Curtin Uni Scholarship
- James Sherritt Receives Clarence Smith Jeffries Award
- AIMS 2016 USQ Scholarship Awarded
- Mudgee 2016 Seminar Review
- 2015 Survey and Drafting Directions Gazetted
- AIMS Success in QLD Competency Updates
- AIMS Kalgoorlie 2015 Report
- CPD Update - August 2023
- CPD Update - June 2023
- CPD Update - March 2023
- New CPD Resources Area for Members