Deswik will be at the AIMS conference next month to showcase the current functions and developments this year and what is in the pipeline in the future.
It’s been a busy year with site implementations in WA, SA, QLD and further afield at sites in Ireland and Canada. Highlights of the existing functions include:
- Integration with Leica
- Database and ledger
- Drive as-built wizard for drive solid generation
- Interactive plotting
- Stope and development reconciliation tool for EOM
- Several common surveying tools including a customisable laser offsets tool
During the past 9 months, as a result of Deswik hiring surveying consultants and site feedback, several new functions have now been added into the Deswik CAD platform:
- Trace Survey Stations – Graphically plot the path that a survey station has taken through the attribute Backsight Station. This shows all the backsights and foresights associated with the queried station:
- Import Job Tolerance – Set tolerances for the residuals of the station setups to flag any observations that fall outside of permissible values.
- Process Sets of Angles – Import each station observed in the job or calculate an average from the observations with the option to reject any prior to processing.
- Bulk Exporter – Build a series of export options to a variety of file extensions and assign this to a process map or command.
- Create Face Marker – Use distance measurements from known points, create face marker positions with date stamps and other customized attributes:
Come and see Deswik’s surveyors at the conference to get a demonstration and see how they can assist your operation.