2017 End Of Financial Year Membership Offer
The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors (AIMS) is offering recently lapsed members a 40% discount on the yearly membership fee to return as an AIMS member for the remainder of the 2017 calendar year.
Our return process couldn’t be easier - by simply logging in and visiting the My Membership page with an existing account anytime during June, expired members can rejoin at the discounted rate with a few clicks and once again enjoy the discounts and benefits of AIMS membership, including discounts to the upcoming AIMS 2017 Conference in September, other upcoming regional events and access to all papers and presentations via the Members Library.
To renew at the discounted rate simply click on the My Membership link and log in using your previous details.
Once logged in just look for the renew option!.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer you will need to login and renew your membership BEFORE 30 June 2017.
To learn more about the benefits you can receive by being an AIMS member, visit our membership page.
PROBLEMS or QUESTIONS?
CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS >>>
AIMS MEMBER - Normally $220, only $132
AIMS AFFILIATE - Normally $120, only $72
AIMS RETIRED MEMBER - Normally $20, only $12
AIMS STUDENT - Normally $5, only $3
* Terms and Conditions of the 2017 EOFY Membership Offer
- The offer is by invitation only, is not transferable and is not available to new members
- The offer is only available to users whose membership lapsed in 2016 or 2017
- To be eligible to receive the discount, users must log in with their original login details
- Discount rate is applicable to the full yearly membership fee
- Membership will be active from the date of renewal to 31st December 2017
- Offer is only available until 30 June 2017