New standard AIMS membership for the current calendar year.
All AIMS Membership subscription periods extend from 1st January to 31st December each year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AIMS MEMBERSHIP
A person is eligible to apply to be an AIMS Member if the person;
- has an Authorised Mine Surveyors Certificate (WA),
- is a Registered Mining Surveyor (NSW),
- is a Registered Surveyor with a Mining Endorsement (QLD) or
- holds a Certificate of Competence as a Mine Surveyor (NZ)
Supporting documentation must be submitted as part of the application and all applications are subject to approval by the AIMS Board.
VIEW THE AIMS MEMBERSHIP POLICY
BENEFITS OF AIMS MEMBERSHIP
- Professional recognition as a member of AIMS - The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors
- Knowledge sharing and networking through Conferences and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars
- Reduced cost of Seminars and Conferences
- Regular CPD newsletters and free CPD assessment and certificate for continuing registration (NSW)
- Professional representation to government and other organisations, including BOSSI and Survey & Mapping Industry Council in NSW.
- Full unrestricted access to AIMS web site including additional information and resources
and much more...