THINKING OF RE-JOINING?
AIMS membership is comprised of;
- registered and authorised Mine Surveyors,
- both coal and metalliferous industries,
- assistant surveyors,
- surveying students, and
- retired surveyors.
For more information about AIMS please browse around our site.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Professional recognition as a member of AIMS - The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors
- Knowledge sharing and networking through Conferences and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars
- Reduced cost of Seminars and Conferences
- Regular CPD newsletters and free CPD assessment and certificate for continuing registration (NSW)
- Professional representation to government and other organisations, including BOSSI and Survey & Mapping Industry Council in NSW.
- Full unrestricted access to AIMS web site including additional information and resources
and much more...
Four categories of standard AIMS Membership exist;
- AIMS Member (Registered or Authorised Surveyor),
- AIMS Affiliate (Working in Survey or a related industry, incl part-time study),
- AIMS Student (enrolled in full-time surveying course), and
- AIMS Retired Member (previously a member, now retired)
In addition, AIMS Sponsors, Honorary Members and AIMS Fellows are complementary membership categories by invitation only.