CPD Points 2021

More
2 years 11 months ago #191 by David Hurley
Replied by David Hurley on topic CPD Points 2021
I am hoping that Mudgee goes ahead, and yes I will have to start on the previous webinars.
Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #190 by AIMS Webmaster
Replied by AIMS Webmaster on topic CPD Points 2021
Yep it is hard to compete with Telstra outages and (generally inadequate) Aussie internet speeds that's for sure. David don't forget though that all AIMS webinars are also made available as on-demand webinars which can also score you CPD points following a quiz. The latest webinar will be up asap (after designing the questions etc) and the previous webinars are all still available. Have you checked that out? It is free for members. The link is on the Events page or access directly here - www.minesurveyors.com.au/aims-on-demand-webinars

Posted by:
AIMS Web Manager
webmaster@minesurveyors.com.au

More
2 years 11 months ago #188 by David Hurley
Well, I logged into the Zoom meeting for Aims Webinar yesterday with my phone, watched the first 15 minutes, then Telstra had a half hour outage, and then watch the last 15minutes. The outage was planned by Telstra, but they did not notify anyone. The points at hard to come by.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #176 by AIMS Webmaster
Replied by AIMS Webmaster on topic CPD Points 2021
Hi David, as Alan mentioned please check out the first webinar-on-demand we have added to this site, highly recommended as it is really interesting and well presented... and will score you 1.25 CPD points for your time.

And the CPD Events website is a great resource as Alan mentioned, his CPD calendar now includes many links to CPD webinar opportunities.

We are looking forward to providing more AIMS live webinars and webinars-on-demand soon.

Members will also be updated whenever there is any news on the 2021 Conference and be sure to also monitor the AIMS Conference website as well.

Mark

Posted by:
AIMS Web Manager
webmaster@minesurveyors.com.au
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by AIMS Webmaster.

More
3 years 4 months ago #175 by David Hurley
Thanks Alan and Chris.
I am hoping that the Aims Annual Conference can go ahead in the next few months with Co Vid restrictions lifting. I will use webinars if I have to. I have noticed the updates on this website for CPD for Aims aimscalendar and webinars seem to be popular.

More
3 years 4 months ago #174 by Alan Mellor
Replied by Alan Mellor on topic CPD Points 2021
David

BOSSI have have continued the removal of the cap for points on webinars for the 2020-21 CPD Period, so it is possible to get all your CPD points via webinars.
With the cap off there is also no limit on the the points you can accrue via Delivery Method (iii) webinars (i.e. pre-recorded webinars without proof* where 0.5 points per hour) as well.

Note (1): *The new CPD Determination is now out on the BOSSI website and there is a change with respect to Delivery Method (iii) webinars in that you now require a Statutory Declaration listing these type of webinars viewed - Appendix C
www.bossi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_f...tion_-_CPD_E10.2.pdf

Note (2): As well as continuing to regularly check this website and the CPD Events Portal for all upcoming events and new webinars I suggest you go to the AIMS Section of the CPD Events Portal and check out the AIMS CPD Calendar
www.cpdevents.com.au/files/aims/aimscalendar.pdf

I have updated this to include hyperlinks that that take you directly to Delivery Method (iii) webinars.
I have also included Delivery Method (iii) webinars that were assessed last CPD Period, these can be included in this CPD Period's Return as long as they have not been viewed previously.

As Chris mentioned AIMS successfully held their own webinar in August and plan to host more to keep our members updated and assist with accruing CPD points. These webinars will be available both live i.e. Delivery Method (i) and pre-recorded with a quiz i.e. delivery Method (ii) here both attract points at the rate of 1 point per hour.

Email me if you have any questions.

Alan Mellor
AIMS CPD Panel Chairman

Current Major Sponsors