As a Member you can
Current account holders should renew via the
2018 MEMBERSHIP - It Still Makes Sense!
With membership fees only $5 for students, $120 for an affiliate and $220 for a full member, it still makes sense to join!
If you are planning to join us in Townsville in September and you are not currently a member, then join first before registering.
AIMS membership is comprised of;
- registered and/or authorised Mine Surveyors,
- both coal and metalliferous industries,
- assistant surveyors,
- surveying students,
- Australian AND international surveyors, and
- retired surveyors.
For more information about AIMS please browse around our site.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Professional recognition as a member of AIMS - The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors
- Knowledge sharing and networking through Conferences and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars
- Reduced cost of Seminars and Conferences
- Regular CPD newsletters and free CPD assessment and certificate for continuing registration (NSW)
- Professional representation to government and other organisations, including BOSSI and Survey & Mapping Industry Council in NSW.
- Full unrestricted access to AIMS web site including additional information and resources
and much more...
Four categories of standard AIMS Membership exist;
- AIMS Full Member - Australian Registered and/or Authorised Surveyors,
- AIMS Affiliate Member - Australian OR International Surveyors (Working in Survey or a related industry, incl part-time study),
- AIMS Student Member - Students enrolled in full-time surveying course, and
- AIMS Retired Member - Previous AIMS member, now retired
In addition, Honorary Members and AIMS Fellows are complementary membership categories by invitation only.
AIMS welcomes the international surveying community and invites them to become Affiliate Members.